Photo Props-Check These Out

I love photos.  Especially good photos.  I don't think Peter realized this when I started talking about budgeting for Stafford's photo shoots. Isn't that why we bought our new camera?

I have to give major props to our recent photographers....

James Riley Photography did our maternity shoot.  James and his wife Rachel are good friends of ours so we got to mix photos and fellowship!  We had a great time hanging out and they did a fantastic job with the pictures! 

For Stafford's newborn pictures I contacted a local baby photographer, Gray Benko.  Gray was super cute and so easy to work with.  She had lots of tricks to keep Stafford sleepy and took priceless photos of him.  Check out the pictures here!!  We used the picture in this post, taken by Gray, for our birth announcements.  I just love that dimple and sweet little smile!!

I totally suggest both of these photographers if you live in the Charleston area!!  James and Gray, thanks for taking such amazing pictures and capturing these special moments for us!

Comments

  1. Those pictures are priceless!! I love them!! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that little smirk! Perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts