Merry Christmas from Shutterfly

Go to the Shutterfly home page.

If you've been reading for a while you know I was singing the praises of Shutterfly back when I was pregnant.  My goal was to finish 4 photobooks by the time Stafford arrived!  Once these books are finished they look amazing!  But they are a lot of work.  I realized that if I want to keep doing these I have to keep my pictures organized and update them often.  In fact at the time I think I told myself I would work on the 2010-2011 book at least once a month.  Oops!  Better get on that!

In addition to photobooks I've used Shutterfly for the past 3 years to do our Christmas card and even Stafford's birth announcement.  These cards are great because they have lots of variety to choose from.  You can also write a small personal message on them as well!  Shutterfly always has great coupons and deals and I use them often!!

This year Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE, yes I said FREE, Christmas cards!  All you have to do is blog about how much you love Shutterfly!  Here are a couple of cards I've been considering for the annual Euler card....

I like this option because it leaves room for LOTS of pictures of Stafford :)

This one is fun because it really focuses on the family!  I like to leave Christmas cards up most of the year to remember to pray for friends and this one would be great for that because it is not super Christmasy.

I've use this one in the past because A. it reminds me of why we celebrate Christmas and B. it's blue.  I LOVE blue and silver for Christmas.  Before we got married I had this idea that our tree would be only blue and silver.  But then we started collecting ornaments from places we visited and clearly they are all different colors.  So at least my card can be blue and silver right?

Because we've added Stafford to the mix this year all of the sudden our parents are much more interested in our lives :)  Just kidding...they've always been interested.  But now they really want to see it in pictures!  Shutterfly offers lots of options for using pictures on things you'll see everyday.  There's something for the coffee drinker, the planner and the decorator!

There is still time for you to get your free cards too!!  Just head on over to Shutterfly and check it out!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts