Wee Bit of Me Wednesday





I found this new blog and it is super cute!  Blogs are such a fun way to find new things out about people you know and don't know!

{one} do you still use a checkbook?

Occasionally when I don't have the option of using my debit card or cash.

{two} what size shoe do you wear?

8.5 or 9....depends on the brand

{three} scary movies or happy endings?

Happy endings of course!  that is what a real life storybook is all about :)

{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?

Being a military wife doesn't give me much stability so I've learn to embrace the spontaneity and have fun with it!

{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?

Hmmm....maybe Britney Spears?  But I'm not really embarrassed about it!

{six} do you watch reality tv?

Oh yes!  Top Chef and any "cooking competition" show there is!

{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?
Meatloaf & mashed potatoes

{eight} do you have any allergies?

Nope!

{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?

Coffee shop or tea shoppe that also sells fun stuff like teacups/teapots and fun stuff that you never buy for yourself but you hope someone else will!

{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?

I haven't been but I really want to go!!


Hope your Wednesday has been wonderful!!!  We're heading to the fair tonight so I'll be sure to post the pictures of the deep fried (not sure yet) that Peter plans to sample! 

Comments

Popular Posts