Long Time....

Wow!  It's been such a long time since I've posted that I don't even know where to start!  Our family has been going all sorts of different directions and we've been all over the map!  From Germany to California to Kentucky to Tennessee we've put some miles on the cars and on a number of planes!

Life feels a tad overwhelming right now with everything we have going on.  Obviously we have the big moving plans that we need to get nailed down.  We need to get our house ready for renters and find a place in Washington to rent.  This includes cleaning our house as well as the normal spring kind of thing like changing out our summer clothes for the winter ones.  It makes me a little sad to pack up all of the Little Guy's winter clothes!!  Thankfully the switch happened right when he really needed to move into 6-9 month clothes so I was able to save a little money that way!

Our house looks like BabiesRUs exploded somewhere inside.  Well, maybe BabiesRUs, Target, Marshalls, TJMaxx and the commissary.  I swear I was going to clean house all day!  And it is definitely cleaner than it was but still!  Good thing we aren't having any company this week!

This week is going to be fun fun fun at our house!!  I have lots of travel pictures from our sweet time with both families and it is time for Stafford's 7 month (gasp!!) update.  It is "Grilling Out" week at our house and I am going to share some amazing recipes!!  I'll also be posting an update on the 1/2 marathon training and 2 weeks of project 365 pictures!!  Stay tuned!!!!

I hope your last few weeks have been as fun filled and wonderful as ours!  We are happy to be "home" and all together again and we are enjoying our time even if the house is a little messy!!

Comments

  1. Love that photo of a happy baby and a happy daddy. Perfect moment for a group hug!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts