New Tricks

I was all prepared to share a post with you in which I exposed some of my more embarrassing moments.  For some reason I seem to be drawn to awkward yet funny situations like a magnet.  You'll have to wait for these though because we have some new tricks at our house that I can not WAIT to share with you!!

Growling is a fairly new thing.  Little Guy takes after his cousin in this area.  She's the expert but he's becoming quite proficient!  He tends to growl between each bite during meals and sometimes when he wants your attention. 


Stafford has always been a great nighttime sleeper.  We are very thankful for that!  Naps on the other hand are kind of hit or miss.  I haven't really paid too much attention because he's such a happy baby and he sleeps so well at night that I don't really feel like there is much to worry about.  We came home this afternoon after a wonderful lunch with old friends and Peter tried to put him down for an afternoon nap.  This is what we found:



Someone can now get into a sitting position when he is laying down!!  And he can also get onto his knees!!  Which means he'll be pulling up on the side of the crib!!!  It's time to put that mattress down!!!!

In addition to growling, eating dog food, sitting up, sitting on his knees and generally being adorable Stafford is also CRAWLING!!!  He took his first "steps" yesterday.  He isn't moving very far yet but I know it will only be a matter of time!  He also rode "big boy style" in the running stroller for the first time this week.  He did a great job!

We are having so much fun watching this little man grow!  Now if he would only slow down just a little!!!

Comments

  1. isn't it amazing how fast they reach milestones? we crave and yearn for them to get to that next step because it means they are healthy and growing....but at the same time, don't you just want to stop them for just a little bit??? ava girl is my last baby and each new thing she starts doing is a little bittersweet. i love seeing my girl thrive, but knowing it's the last time i'll be watching my own child do each task makes me want to cry! have fun lowering that crib mattress...ava's is as low as it'll go. next stop....toddler bed *gasp*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts