My Top 11 in 2011

Photobucket

I have to admit I had lofty aspirations about what 2011 would mean for me in terms of photography.  Running after a busy toddler, unexpected work travel for my husband, a cross-country (literally from sea to shining sea) move and a new baby on the way kind of derailed my plans.  Regardless I do have some photos from this year that just capture the wonderfulness that it was in spite of all the craziness!!  Here they are in no particular order...

This is the Little Guy and his cousin.  I love their expressions in this picture.  It is almost impossible to get both of them to look at the camera at the same time, let alone smiling!  So this is a great compromise.

This was soon after the Little Guy learned to sit up.  I love the simplicity of it and I love how you can see his hair.  That was his trademark during the first six to ten months of his life.

We did an early birthday party since we were traveling during the real date.  Afterwards we set up a "smash cake" session in our kitchen.  This is my favorite shot.

Just can't leave out the picture with the seersucker pants!


This was one of the first times I found him standing up in his crib.  We had to lower the mattress after this!  First steps to being a big boy.  I just wish I had all of his fingers in the shot!
This was at a little friend's birthday party.  It was his first cupcake and clearly he had no trouble eating it! Quite the catch wouldn't you say?

I love this one too!!  I love the hat and his open mouth.  This was his happy face for a while and it just reminds me of that time.

Little Guy and Daddy are best friends.  I loved having a screen door at our house because once he started crawling he could wait for Daddy to come home from work.  This is one of my favorite pictures ever.
Aw!!  My first shot with both of my boys!! (Although we didn't know it was a boy at the time!)  I used this shot to tell some friends and family our news!

Our first real Halloween.  We were a great tiger although our "roar" was slightly unconvincing.  A little too sweet!

Daddy and the Little Guy at the aquarium.  It probably isn't the awesomest shot ever but it's an important one for us so I had to include it.

I can't wait to look back over the next year and see what fun shots I have to remember 2012!!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you friend. Stafford is growing so fast, as is Bennett. It seems crazy and now you are having another one.

    I still love that photo of him and the smash cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots. Soooo adorable!! Love the smash cake shot. Congratulations on another boy. Thanks so much for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, he is cute cute cute!!!

    It's amazing how fast they change in just a year, isn't it?!

    Best wishes in 2012 to you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts