On Being Thankful

I opened my big mouth yesterday at Bible Study and spoke about how thankfulness has changed my life.  And really it has. I talk about it alot but today God has apparently arranged a special day for me to practice.

Here is how it works...

I woke up in an empty bed again = Little Guy slept in until 8am and I got a great rest last night!

Disintegrated, explosive, disgusting diaper = So thankful I have a washing machine that works and a bathtub for the Little Guy!

Dog poop on Little Guy's new shoes = So thankful to have a healthy little boy that loves to play outside and a sweet friend who watched him while I had an OB appointment.

Cloudy day = So glad it isn't pouring or freezing out!  And we have heat!!

Little guy is already on outfit #2 because of a crayon eating incident = Thankfully it wasn't dog poop!

So far it's been a great day!!


** If you are a faithful follower or a new reader there is something you need to know!  Google is discontinuing it's "Google Friend Connect" program for any blogs that aren't hosted in Google.  That doesn't change my blog now but would you go ahead and follow us either on facebook or via email?  It will make sure you keep updated on our little version of reality no matter what!

Comments

  1. I love how you put what could have been a frustrating day in such a positive perspective. It made me think about the things I complain about and how I could potentially spin that around. Thanks for making me think and for sharing this with us at Rub Some Dirt On It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, this was my favorite post of the week from last week's blog hop! I'm going to share on all my social media--thanks again for linking up! Feel free to grab a button in my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts