What I'm Loving Wednesday


I've probably mentioned a million times how I adore shopping at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.  I go a lot.  The more you go the pickier you can be.  You figure out what goes on sale and what doesn't.  You go and find something new each and every time!  We have one that is about 3 miles from our house and honestly it has been so hard to do any type of shopping with Peter gone other than going here.  It is a short drive and we can be in and out of there quickly!

A couple of weeks ago I was going to an appointment in a different area of town and visited a new TJ Maxx. And look what I found!!  I have never seen anything like this there but I got a great deal for a new Little Tikes slide!  Little Guy has been sliding all day long and although I originally planned to keep it outside it has been perfect for our rainy 40 degree weather.  I am loving this find!!




Yum Yum Yum!  Mint chocolate chip has never been my favorite ice cream (I've been ambivalent towards it).  For some reason this baby wants it!  And this brand at our local grocery store is wonderful!!  I'm loving it for a few more weeks before I get to start taking the weight off!!


I am always loving this little guy.  Lately I've been giving him a choice about what he wears to bed.  He loves trucks, monkeys and balls right now and has lots of pjs featuring those prints.  The last couple of days I've asked him if he wanted trucks or monkeys.  Both times he has said balls.  Guess we need to get some more pjs with balls!!

 

I'm loving UK's chance for a title this year!!

You know what else I'm loving?
 

I have milk in my refrigerator that expires AFTER my dear sweet husband gets home.  It has been a LONG six months and I can not WAIT to see him again!!!!

Mostly I'm just loving life!!


Comments

  1. What a great find. I didnt even know they carried big toys like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, if you want hand me downs for him, I'm sure we have LOTS of pj's that have balls on them. Tim and Sam both have more than they can wear right now, so let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts