Are They Lost?

We live right in the middle of town.  And by the middle of town I mean, the MIDDLE of town!  You kind of expect to see wildlife when you live in the country but I never expected our street would be a mecca for the local deer!  I suppose it is a good trade off from Charleston.  I was always afraid I'd lose my dog to our neighborhood alligator.

I decided I had nothing to lose when this deer showed up last week in our neighbors yard.  She was after the new apples and was literally inside the fence in their yard.  We see these beautiful creatures pretty often around here so hopefully I'll have more opportunity to get some photographs!





Comments

  1. Love the deer pics! The colors are fab, blue with the white picket fence! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool - we had a NEW baby deer in our yard - and he got through our fence somehow - scared the life out of my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely fence..it's almost what i loved about backyard in my childhood.

    Natasha
    http://picablocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a joy to have a deer like this stroll through. Thanks for linking up and sharing. I am stopping by from McDougall Photography.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is crazy. Similar situation happened here. A deer was spotted about 2 blocks away from a busy intersection, so a group of people tried to chase it away from traffic back into a park, and it actually worked!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts