MIscellany Monday

1. Almost Famous

I don't have any illusions about becoming a super famous blogger. But I might like to be famous for cooking! I love food. I love cooking. I love sharing easy recipes with people! I am so excited because this week 2 blogs that I follow featured one of my recipes!! I was really really excited and proud!

I wanted to share a couple of my favorite summer recipes again!

Basil Watermelon Skewers
Picnic Couscous Salad
Grilled Potato Salad
Zucchini Olive Couscous

These are all easy and yummy for summer!!

2. July 4

I love the fourth of July. I love the colors, the sounds and the smells. We had some fun traditions in Charleston and I look forward to making new memories here in the PNW. We live pretty close to the water so I think we'll be able to see the air show and the fireworks from our house! I might even try my hand at firework photography!

3. Time is the Enemy

I've decided time is totally my enemy. I waste time. Time goes too fast. Time goes too slow. I wish time away. I wish for more time. I never know what to do with time!!

I'm so excited to go home later this month. We get to see both of our families and I just can't wait. But I don't want to wish away the summer or the sweet time that I have with my new little boy. I wish I could master time!!

4. Never Ending Battle

Cleaning. It never ends. Please tell me this is just part of having a toddler and a baby?!? I swear I clean and put stuff up all day long. It is driving me insane. I can't even get to the deep cleaning because I'm taking to much time just getting through the clutter. Has anyone mastered this?? I'd love your tips!

5. Blog Direction

I'm trying to decide if I want to streamline my blog into more of a family blog or a food blog or both! If you are a regular reader would you mind commenting and telling me what you like most? Family, food, faith or all three!

Have a fabulous Monday!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts