Day 9--Being Intentional

Our MOPS meeting today focused on intentional parenting.  Our speaker talked about living in a "someday I'll do this" state for too long.  So she decided to do something about it.  She made changes in her life and started parenting in a different way.

I was challenged by her presentation.  I love my babies.  I love spending time with them.  But I also love me time.  I'm working on learning the balance.  How do I recharge without completely retreating?  I crave alone time.  But alone time is almost non-existent in the life of a Mama.

I'm curious to hear how you spend your alone time.  Is it naptime?  Is it getting a babysitter occasionally and getting a pedicure?  How do you recharge so you can give your kids 100%?

I don't have words of wisdom on this subject yet but I think it is an important one for us to think about!


Comments

Popular Posts