Seattle Aquarium Visit

Peter was off on Monday so we took a little day trip to Seattle.  It was our first post-potty training trip and everything went well!  The boys had a great time looking at the fish and seals and we had a great meal at a local burger place.  


Petting the "sea stars"


Watching the seals.  Both boys enjoyed this a lot!


Both boys also liked looking at these beautiful sea anenomes.  


This kid was all over the place.  This was the best picture I could get of him all day.  He has so much energy and is so curious.  I'm glad I had the big guy there to help me out!


Oh my word!  This was his "cheese" face.  Sigh.  Someday we'll get a good family shot right?


Sweet boy!


Loving on Daddy at lunch.  I LOVE this shot!

The aquarium was very nice.  It was small though and for the price we were expecting a lot more exhibits.  We got a deal online and that made it worth the trip.  If you've never been to an aquarium before I would definitely suggest going.  I think we are just spoiled by the one in Chattanooga!

Have you been to Seattle?  What are some of your favorite things to do?

Comments

  1. Hahahaha the Cheese face! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love the cheese face! We get our four year old to smile by telling him that he absolutely positively CAN NOT smile for the camera. It gets him laughing every time. Now our two year old...that's a different story!

    Oh, I LOVE the Chattanooga aquarium! I went there a few times as a kid whenever we would go visit my greatgrandmother. Now we are in Monterey, CA and have another wonderful aquarium here!

    Visiting from Mommy-Brain Mixer. Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics are so great and it looks like you had so much fun! Stopping by today from the Mommy Brain Mixer :)
    Meredith
    www.themomoftheyear.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I can't wait to get to the US and take my daughter to the zoo or an aquarium. The last one I went to was the GA Aquarium, and I too was a little disappointed in the number of exhibits. Glad you linked up with the Mommy-Brain Mixer this week. Let's hope your future outing with your little potty trained guy go just as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Laura!!! Well, A) you already know that I am a huge fan of Fado's (the Irish pub) with the fantastic chicken pot pie. But, you know I wasn't a fan of this aquarium either; however I just love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts