Goodbye Google Reader, Hello Bloglovin!!

If you follow a few blogs you may have heard the new that Google is discontinuing it's GFC or Google Reader in July.  This means if you follow my blog that way you'll no longer receive updates!  I know you are so super sad about that so I'm letting you know other ways you can keep up with us here at Storybook Reality!

Bloglovin

This is a great reader!!  I'm now following all of my favorite blogs on this new platform.  It's easy to use and you can organize what you've read and not read easily.  There will be a new "follow me on Bloglovin" box in my sidebar so you can click on it and follow just like you used to in GFC.  It's also extremely easy to switch your blogs to Bloglovin.  They do it all for you!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Facebook

You can always follow my facebook page.  I try to post most of my posts there and it is an easy way to get in touch with me.

Find Storybook Reality on Facebook


Twitter

I'm not a super regular tweeter but you can find me there occasionally!

Find Laura on Twitter

Pinterest

I love love love pinterest!  And I try to post all of my recipes there so if you are a Storybook Reality recipe lover then follow me there!

Find Laura on Pinterest

Instagram

This is probably my favorite place!!  I love showing off picture of my babies and other interesting things I find during the day.  It's an easy way to connect and I find it doesn't take up as much time as some of the other forms.  Therefore it's on the top of my list!

Find Laura on Instagram

As always you can also subscribe via RSS feed or email!  Just check the sidebar to sign-up!

If you have recently switched over to Bloglovin and are a reader of mine I'd love to follow you so we don't lose touch!

Comments

Popular Posts