Duck...duck....

Thanks to Groupon we got a 1/2 price membership to our local children's museum.  We set out this weekend to check it out.  Currently they have a display based on Eric Carle's book "10 Little Rubber Ducks".  The display contained over 10,000 rubber ducks!   The boys were pretty excited....especially the Little Guy.  He wanted to play in the water all day long!!

Finally getting brave and playing in the water...look at his mini smock!!


He did not want to put down this duck


This is his typical "tongue out" face


Still holding that duck


Getting wet!


Aren't they cute?


Look at the baby doing a "duckface"!!!  Saving this pic for the wedding montage!

I can't wait to take them back!!

Comments

  1. That duckface picture is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look fun and the pics are great. :) I'm visiting today from the Weekend Social Mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pics!
    Thanks for linking up with the Meet & Greet Blog Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are so cute. Love the duckface. And I'm so glad that you all had a good time.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when my daughters were younger and we would spend afternoons at the children's museum. Wonderful time, activities and memories..

    linking up from meet & greet blog hop stop by @fairiesmarket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love Groupons! I have yet to buy one but I'm sure I will find one of these deals someday. I love the duck face!
    Come visit me at Counting My Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a lot of fun. Groupons are so great.

    I'm a new follower from the blog hop!
    Elizabeth
    www.craftemagee.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like your kiddos had so much fun at the Children's museum - awesome that you got a membership to one, enjoy! Stopping over from "The Collective" blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts