Keley Jane's 6 Month Update (Oct 2010)

Dear Kelsey Jane,

It's been a CRAZY month!!!  We spent the first part of the month closing out our time in Tacoma.  You decided you wanted to hit some milestones while we were still there.  We had to move you out of the Rock N Play sleeper because I kept finding you sitting up!  Then I decided I would see if you could sit on your own....and sure enough you could!!  Such a big girl!

I spent a lot of time reflecting on our first few months together as we were packing up.  What a joy you are to me.  How incredibly thankful for your life I am.  I have to say that I cried almost everyday for the first few months you were born...because I was (and AM) just so grateful.  We spent a lot of time in this chair those first few weeks.  Lots of time and tears. But so worth it my sweet girl.  Oftentimes the hard things in life are some of the best.


You moved into the Pack N Play this month and look at you!  Up on all fours!!  You really want to be on the move!!


You are still a tiny little girl.  You are in size one diapers and finally wearing your 3-6 month clothes.  I'm not sure what you weigh...we will have to get an appointment once we move!


You were an amazing traveler.  We spent 2 weeks on the road and you did such a great job!  You are a great sleeper and usually sleep through the night.  Occasionally you get up in the late hours of the morning to nurse.


You brothers love you....and you love your toes!


By the end of our trip you were sitting up like a pro!!


Once we arrived in Illinois you decided to start some exercise :)  I kept finding you on all fours like this!!


You also started giving me kisses.  I say to you "Where are my kisses?" and you will take my face in your hand and give me kisses.  I love it!


Kelsey Jane you are the perfect addition to our family.  Laid back and sweet.  You are always smiling and happy.  We just can't get enough of you!!  We love you so much sweet girl!!!

Love,
Mama & Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts