Spark Joy

Spark Joy, the latest by Marie Kondo, has certainly sparked me to action!  Her second book goes into fantastic detail (complete with illustrations) on how you can "konmari" your house and spark joy in the process!

Kondo focuses on each step of her 5 step process and give the reader a visual guide so you can fold, organize and toss like a pro!

I LOVED this book.  I struggle with organization and with attachment to things.  It is often hard for me to get rid of something because I can remember where I was wearing it, or who gave it to me.  Kondo gives practical tips for helping you decide what to hold on to and what to get rid of.  I started with my clothes and will now move on to my books!

If you are looking for a way to gain control over things and mess and stuff....this book is for you!!

Comments

Popular Posts