Sept 2014--Tacoma



We made the most of our last few days in Tacoma.  Looking back on these pictures I remember it just like it was yesterday!


Our favorite aquarium display at the zoo.


My sweet boys


Reedster at 2 years 5 months


Stafford at 4


6 years :)


Gorgeous day


One last trip to the fair with our best buds



Reedster's first "roller coaster"


Sharing some corn on the cob


My girl!!!  That was my favorite outfit she had that summer


Never ever ever gets old


One of my favorite pictures of us


And of us!


We ordered nachos and ate them at our favorite spot


Little one decided to hit a big milestone before we left.  Sitting up all by herself!


Tacoma made me fall in love with sunsets


Gorgeous expanse of sky....


The moving truck



We made it through some long hard nights in this chair.  I remember taking this shot and feeling so thankful, so very grateful for my sweet girl.


An empty house....


Dinner with our sweet sweet neighbors Lamar and Sheila.  They were indescribably wonderful to us during our entire time in Tacoma.  They loved and treated us like family and I am forever grateful for them.  Sadly we lost Lamar in June of 2015....I still regret not making it back to WA to say goodbye.


Sunrise over the Sound




One last weekend...one last trek over the mountain







One last shot of our sweet home. So much laughter and fun contained in those small walls.


Our last night....



Dinner at our favorite spot.....with our dearest friends





They boys jumped in the van and told us they were going to Target



Hitting the road...never imagined how hard it would be to say goodbye.




Comments

Popular Posts