July & August 2015


First ponytail!

We call this "The Volcano Climbing Wall" playground




I love how she would have me touch the book where it was textured.




We spent lots of summer evenings at the splash park and playground


Daddy fixing a booboo


Roller coaster at a local 4th of July fair




The Thomasson's came for a visit on their way through to move to Alabama.  We fit TONS of fun into a short amount of time!















Just getting into building with blocks.  A precursor to the Lego days....


Just getting into climbing...a precursor to every day



Helping me with my dailyish workout


We call this the "Stegosaurus" playground





He went through a stage where he wore this every day!








Visiting Great-Great Aunt Jane and Uncle Bob


The start of our first trip to Michigan!







The Chicago Zoo




Our little cottage on Lake Hamlin


View from the front porch



I'm a cool weather beach convert.  It's fabulous to sit out all morning and not be sweaty!!





We walked the path to the lighthouse almost nightly.  It was slightly more nerve wreaking than the pictures show.  I was glad we went home with all three kids each night :)



Ferry from MI to WI...The Badger






She LOVED the seagulls





They LOVED the ice cream!



I LOVED the sunsets!







Celebrated his 5th birthday



Couldn't be more beautiful!  We love Lake Michigan


He LOVED hanging out with me...haha!











Girl still begs for her nap each day!


New local playground





You can see the redness in her right eye....pre surgery in November


So happy she got to wear this costume!  My little elephant











Each day when she naps she waves at me until I shut the door


Mrs. Clive.  Stafford's amazing pre-school teacher!


First day of Pre-K


The great paint debacle of 2015...courtesy of Reed & naptime







Wearing one of Mama's outfits


Sunday School ladies night and a visit from my Danielle!!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts