November and December 2014

Moving closer to home means we were able to visit more often.  Thankfully for these sweet visits we had in November and December!


Stafford & Schaeffer--6 months apart


Knox & Kelsey--6 months apart


My girl


Brotherly love--united by their love of the ipad


Bobo & Kelsey


Pretty sure this was prunes


Already wrestling Daddy


My inlaws have a gorgeous view of the sunset each evening


Definitely the middle of the "awkward photo" stage with three kids



Pulling up to a standing position for the first time!


First tooth coming in around 7 months (earliest kid so far!)


First time sitting in a high chair for dinner at.  At Cracker Barrell


I can't remember what he was watching but I LOVE watching him watch TV


Little musician


This was my favorite 6 month outfit of hers


Happy Birthday Daddy....try not to be so excited :)


Our first house here in Illinois and I think our first snow


Your great-aunt can't be as fun as hers


Breaking the wish-bone.  Before they broke it we told them to make a wish.  Stafford immediately turned and blew on the wishbone as hard as he could to make his 


Someday all three of us will be getting pedicures together


With her Namaw


This kid....so handsome!


Love this girl!


7 months going on 17


Throwing all of her pacis out each morning


Playground time


Found her asleep like this one day at naptime


Stafford giving us an Aaron Shust impersonation


Our tree 2014




5 coordinating stockings...each year will remind me of my sweet friend Mica who helped me make them for our family


She would stand here and listen to the boys play downstairs


S-man wanted to help feed her


One of my favorite pictures of her!


So fun to have bows!!


One wears the hat and one wears the apron...they love to help bake!







I call this second dinner.  She eats whatever is left in the highchair


Another one of my favorite outfits!  She rocks the leggings and t-shirt!


My guess is hugs for Mama on a day when Mama really needed it.  December 2014 was a HARD month.


Eating dinner on the way to TN for Christmas



Prettiest rest-stop you'll ever see!


Sisters


Always wants to learn how to pump the gas with Daddy


Christmas Eve service




Cookie decorating




In our Mimi Christmas pjs


Uncle Steven's infamous Christmas entrance....





My cuddle bug




Playground fun with our friends the Browns in TN




Bonfire at KK & Uncle Ben's house




worn out from so much Christmas dinner


Favorite Christmas present!


Reed wanted to go here and "get some starfish"


Practicing for "Hat Day"



Happy New Years!!

Comments

Popular Posts